The City of Blue Ash and Zagster, Inc. are launching a local bike-share program to provide residents and visitors with a convenient, affordable and healthy way to get around town.
Riders can hop on one of 50 bikes located across eight stations in Summit Park, downtown Blue Ash and in several employment centers:
- Summit Park I Station (located between the parking lot and Senate’s patio)
- Summit Park II Station (located at the parking lot in front of Senate)
- Landings Station (located along Reed Hartman Highway, just south of the Landings entrance)
- Lake Forest Station (located along Reed Hartman Highway, just south of Lake Forest Drive)
- Downtown Blue Ash Station (located at the Cooper Road entrance to the Veterans Memorial)
- Ethicon Station (located along Reed Hartman Highway between the two Ethicon buildings)
- Blue Ash Recreation Center Station (located at the Cooper Road entrance of the Rec Center)
- Creek Road Station (located at the NE corner of Creek and Reed Hartman Highway in front of the Extended Stay America)
This is first bike share program available in a Cincinnati-area suburb.
“The City of Blue Ash is a connected community with many walking and biking paths. Bike share programs are becoming increasingly popular as people look for alternative methods of transportation, and we are excited to offer this new and fun option to the public,” said City of Blue Ash Assistant City Manager Kelly Harrington.
Riders can download the free Zagster mobile app to view stations, unlock bikes and pay for a ride. While rides must begin and end at a station, the built-in lock on every Zagster bike allows for “stop overs” giving users the freedom to ride as long as they want, wherever they want. Riders can pay per ride, or choose to pay for an annual or student membership.
The bike share program is sponsored by Landings Park, Vandercar, Al. Neyer, West Lake Center/Lake Forest Place and the City of Blue Ash. More information about the program is found at http://bike.zagster.com/blueashoh/.
You can also view a map of the station locations here.